- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8 oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1-8 oz whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine coconut and butter and press in 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk, and mix well.
Add frozen juice concentrate and mix well. Stir in pineapple and orange rind. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into pie shell and chill at least 3 hours.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.