Hearts of Palm Salad
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 scallions, white and tender green parts only, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 32 ounces canned hearts of palm or 2 pounds fresh hearts of palm
- 1 large red onion, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1 fresh mango, peeled, cut away from the seed and julienned
Through the feed opening of a running blender add, 1 at a time, vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, black pepper, and salt. Then leaving the blender running, add the olive oil in a slow thin stream.
Toss together the hearts of palm, onion, bell pepper, and mango. Stir in enough of the dressing to coat, and serve any additional dressing on the side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hearts of Iceberg Lettuce with Ranch Dressing, Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Hearts of Romaine with Spicy Garlic Ranch Dressing, Tuna Salad Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Vegetable Casserole, Roasted Beet Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes