Hearty Breakfast Bake
- 1 package (12 ounces) bulk pork sausage
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup) or 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 2 1/2 cups frozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes, (from 30-ounce package)
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese (2 cups)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 eggs
Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Layer sausage, onions, potatoes and cheese in baking dish. Stir remaining ingredients in large bowl with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish.
Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.