- 2 cups Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 pound unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 tablespoons ground habanero pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground ghost pepper
In a saucepan, bring the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to a low boil. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter until it is melted and thoroughly blended. Take 9 ounces of the Hellfire base and whisk in the ground habanero, cayenne and ghost peppers.
Cook's Notes: Add Hellfire sauce to any dish or party and zing it to life. It is advised to wear gloves during preparation. This sauce is extremely spicy and may not be suited for everyone. Handle with care.
This recipe was provided by a professional chef or restaurant and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.