- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 medium purple potatoes, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 ear corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small green pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 lime, halved
- 4 flour tortillas
Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium heat.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste, and grill until golden brown on each side and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board.
Put the potatoes in a small pot of water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for just a few minutes until potatoes are cooked, but not soft. Drain the potatoes and add them to a bowl. Add some olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss the potatoes to coat with the oil. Put on the grill and cook for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the grill to a serving dish.
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the corn, onion, and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add black beans and cook 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peppers, tomato and cilantro. Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon and 1 lime. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Slice the chicken and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with the grilled potatoes, the corn and bean salsa and flour tortillas.
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.