Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup soy milk (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, either crunchy or smooth (only peanuts and salt)
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine soy milk, vanilla extract, egg, canola oil and peanut butter and mix well. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar and baking soda. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until a stiff dough forms. Mix in the chocolate chips. Form into 1-inch round balls and drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.