- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 count) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 3 ounces herbed goat cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saute pan, heat oil, add veggies, garlic, salt and pepper and cook until just softened, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Lay tortillas on a baking sheet and top each one with veggies, cheese and fresh basil. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Info Per Serving (1 tortilla pizza):
Calories: 155; Total Fat: 7 grams; Saturated Fat: 3 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 15 grams; Protein: 8 grams; Sodium: 404 milligrams; Cholesterol: 11 milligrams; Fiber: 9 grams