Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Toasted baguette slices
- Assorted raw vegetables: carrots, red bell peppers, cauliflower, English cucumber, zucchini etc.
Blend goat cheese, oil and yogurt in processor until smooth. Add herbs and season dip to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours. Serve dip with toasted baguette slices and raw vegetables.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Garlic and Rosemary Goat Cheese Tart Served with Spring Greens and Black Olive Vinaigrette, Baked Goat Cheese with Pop-Tarts® Crumble, Herb and Goat Cheese Toasts, Holiday Appetizer Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Kale Recipes, Parmesan Cheese, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Brussels Sprout