- 1 large log fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- more fresh dill for garnish
- store-bought flatbread crackers or pita chips
Combine first five ingredients, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a mixing bowl and stir well until evenly combined. Transfer mixture into a disposable piping bag fitted with a star tip.
Lay out crackers or chips and pipe a round rosette of goat cheese mixture onto each one. Top rosette with a small sprig of fresh dill. Serve immediately.