- 2 dozen chicken drummettes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Wash and dry the drummettes. Reserve in a Glad® Food Storage Bag.
In a small saucepan heat together the honey, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, mustard, black and cayenne peppers. When the honey is completely melted, cool slightly. Pour this mixture over the drummettes. Marinate 4-24 hours. Bake uncovered, in a 375 degrees F oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until brown and glazed. Turn drummettes once after 40 minutes of baking.