How Now, Brown Cow?
- 2 l ounces whole milk (organic)
- About 14 ounces muscovado sugar
- 7 ounces tuttopan
- Lemon cloud:
- 7 ounces lemon juice
- 7 ounces sugar
- 7 ounces water
- 1/8 ounce versawhip
- 1/4 ounce xanthan gum
- Cider jelly:
- About 18 ounces cider
- About 3 1/2 ounces muscovado sugar
- About 1/11 ounce agar agar
- Cassia bubbles:
- 1 l ounces milk
- About 5 1/2 ounces sugar
- About 1/3 ounce cassia
- About 1/3 ounce lecithin
- About 18 ounces 72% chocolate in bars
- About 8 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- About 8 1/2 ounces lescure butter
- About 8 1/2 ounces muscovado sugar
- About 4 1/2 ounces whole eggs
- Olive oil powder:
- About 3 1/2 ounces olive oil
- About 3 1/2 ounces tapioca maltodextrin
DirectionsOlive oil powder:
Gelato: Mix ingredients; strain; process in batch freezer
Jelly: Boil all ingredients; strain, and set into shallow pan.
Bubbles: Mix all ingredients, strain; aerate with hand blender.
Chocolate: Grate on a microplane grater.
Powder: Mix ingredients and pass through tamis.
Crumble: Mix ingredients in stand blender with paddle; roll between parchment paper and bake 10 minutes at 325 degrees FAssembly and Plating:
Cut disks of cider jelly and place slightly off-center on each plate and sprinkle 1 teaspoon crumble in center.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.