- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup puffed wheat cereal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup bite-size freeze-dried apples
- Serving suggestion: Fat-free vanilla yogurt and fresh berries
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray and spread the cereal mixture out on the pan.
Bake in the oven until crispy and lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes, rearranging mixture with a spatula halfway through.
Allow to cool completely, and then stir in the apples. Dig in!
PER SERVING (entire recipe, about 1 cup): 165 calories, 1.25g fat, 70mg sodium, 35.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 10g sugars, 4g protein