- 1 pint hazelnut gelato or hazelnut ice cream
- 1 pint vanilla gelato or vanilla ice cream
- 8 tablespoons Tia Maria or Kahlua liqueur
- 8 tablespoons freshly brewed hot espresso
- Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans, chopped or whole
Place one scoop each of hazelnut and vanilla gelato in each of 4 dessert or cafe au lait bowls. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Tia Maria and 2 tablespoons of hot espresso over each serving. Dollop some whipped cream onto each serving and garnish with a handful of chocolate-covered espresso beans. Serve immediately.