- 4 ounces white chocolate, broken in pieces
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken in pieces
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 long stemmed strawberries
- 10 pretzels
- 10 plain donuts
- 10 dried apricots
- 10 graham crackers and/or sticks
Place the chocolates and heavy cream in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until the chips are completely melted.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Dip each strawberry halfway in the chocolate mixture and place on the sheet pan. Repeat with the pretzels, donuts, apricots and crackers.
Place the sheet pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.