- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 4 ounces (5 cups) mesclun mix
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, pepper and shallots until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
Toss the greens with enough dressing to moisten and serve immediately.
2007, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay