- 10 to 14 fresh raspberries
- 1 -ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces ice cold water
- 1/2 -ounce simple syrup (see note), or to taste
- 2 ounces orange flavored vodka
- 1/2 -ounce Triple Sec
- Lime slice, for garnish
- Note: To make simple syrup, place equal amounts of water and superfine sugar in a bottle and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Chill a martini glass.
2010, Glen Laughton, All Rights Reserved