- 10 to 14 fresh raspberries
- 1-ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces ice cold water
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup (see note), or to taste
- 2 ounces orange flavored vodka
- 1/2-ounce Triple Sec
- Lime slice, for garnish
Chill a martini glass.
- Note: To make simple syrup, place equal amounts of water and superfine sugar in a bottle and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.