Peach and Raspberry Almond Swirls
- 4 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup good honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/2 to 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
Line a sieve with cheesecloth or paper towels and suspend it over a bowl. Pour the yogurt into the sieve and allow it to drain, refrigerated, for 3 hours or overnight.
Place the thickened yogurt into a medium bowl and add the almonds (reserving 1 tablespoon for the garnish), honey, vanilla, and orange zest. Thin with peach nectar until it is a desirable consistency.
Add the raisins, peach (reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish) and raspberries (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish). Spoon into individual bowl or glasses and garnish with the reserved almonds, peach and raspberries.