- Fig or lemon leaves, for decoration
- Chunk of good English Cheddar
- Jar of Chutney
- Baked Virginia Ham, thickly sliced
- Crisp apples, cut up
- Celery stalks with leaves, cut in half lengthwise
- Bunch radish, sliced in half
- Soft Hard-Boiled Eggs, recipe follows
- Baby carrots
- Loaf of crusty bread, thickly sliced
- Unsalted butter, softened
- Soft Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- 6 extra large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Decoratively arrange the fig or lemon leaves on a serving platter or cutting board. Carefully place the remaining ingredients on top of the leaves and serve.Soft Hard-Boiled Eggs:
Remove the eggs from the saucepan and immediately place them in a bowl of cold water until they are completely cool.
Remove the shells, slice each egg in half lengthwise, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.