- 2 cups (16 ounces) good vodka (recommended: Stolichnaya or Finlandia)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pomegranate juice (recommended: Pom Wonderful)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- Lime peel strips, to garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use. Pour the mixture into frozen martini glasses with a twist of lime peel and serve immediately.
2006, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved