- Copyright 2010, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp (16 to 20 per pound), peeled (tails left on) and deveined
Combine the parsley, basil, mustards, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Add the shrimp and allow them to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Prepare a charcoal grill with hot coals, and brush the grilling rack with oil to prevent the shrimp from sticking. Skewer the shrimp on 6-inch skewers and grill for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.