Smoked Salmon and Herb Butter
- Herb butter:
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 loaves dense 7-grain or health bread, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Side of smoked salmon, thinly sliced
For the herb butter, combine the butter, garlic, scallions, dill, parsley, juice juice, salt and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat until mixed, but do not whip.
To serve, spread some herb butter on a slice of bread and top it with a slice of smoked salmon.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoked Salmon Canape with Green Olive Grapefruit Tapenade, Herb Crusted Salmon with Sweet Corn and Mushrooms, Hot Smoked Salmon with an Amazing Chile Salsa, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Salmon Recipes, Smoked Salmon Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes