- 1/2 pound good black olives, such as kalamata, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Combine the olives, capers, anchovies and garlic in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, and pulse 3 times. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and parsley and process until chunky.
Serve on toasts.
Copyright 2004, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved