Tomato Feta Salad
- 4 pints grape tomatoes, red or mixed colors
- 1 1/2 cups small-diced red onion (2 onions)
- 1/4 cup good white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds feta cheese
Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl. Add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley and toss well. Dice the feta in 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes, crumbling it as little as possible. Gently fold it into the salad and serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.