- 6 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, and cored
- 6 large kale leaves, center rib completely removed (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, cored
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) chunk good Parmesan cheese
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
With a very sharp knife, cut the Brussels sprouts, kale, and radicchio across in thin shreds and put them all in a large bowl.
Shave the Parmesan in big shards with a vegetable peeler, add it to the salad and toss well. Check for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved, 2013