Mango, Jicama and Radish Salad with Peanut Dressing
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 8 large radishes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 cups mixed baby greens, washed and dried
- 1 large or 2 small mangoes, peeled, fruit cut off the seed and cubed
- 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama (cut into about 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter and lime juice until smooth. Add the brown sugar, vegetable oil and some salt and whisk until combined. Add enough water to thin the sauce and give it a dressing-like consistency, about 2 to 3 tablespoons.
Place the radishes, greens, mangoes, jicama and cilantro in a large bowl and toss together.
Recipe courtesy of Ingrid Hoffmann