- 4 ounces fresh sushi-grade bluefin tuna (or Hawaiian Ahi), sliced thin into 12 pieces
- 1-ounce baby arugula, cleaned and dried
- 1-ounce 6 to 12 months aged imported Parmesan, shaved
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white truffle oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
Fan out the tuna on a large chilled platter. Arrange the baby arugula evenly over the tuna. Place the shaved Parmesan over the arugula. In a squeeze bottle, combine the soy sauce and the white truffle oil. Shake and drizzle the sauce over all the ingredients. Grind the black peppercorns over the dish. Serve cold.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.