- 1 family size package boneless beef ribs, enough for 4 servings
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle BBQ dry rub (recommended: Iron Works BBQ Dry Rub)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Your favorite barbecue sauce, optional
Pound the boneless beef ribs to tenderize. Rub 3 to 4 tablespoons dry rub into each rib. Sprinkle garlic and pepper over each rib and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat a grill to 250 degrees F. Grill ribs for 10 minutes, then turn ribs and grill on other side for 10 minutes or until cooked to desired degree of doneness. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs after grilling, if desired, and serve.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.