- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pound ground beef (80/20)
- 1/4 cup finely sliced onion
- 2 jalapenos, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded provel cheese (a mixture of Cheddar, Swiss, and Provolone)
- 6 (12-inch) flour tortillas (recommended: Cheddar-Jalapeno flavor)
- Alfredo or marinara sauce, to serve
Melt the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, onion, jalapenos, garlic, and seasoned salt and cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool a bit, then mix in the spinach, bread crumbs, and cheeses. While still warm, put a couple of tablespoons of the mixture in each tortilla and roll up (it should be approximately 1-inch in diameter). To serve, cut tortillas in 3-inch sections, reheat in the microwave, and top with Alfredo or marinara sauce.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.