1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stems from the portobellos. Place the mushrooms gill side up on a baking sheet, transfer to the oven, and roast until they are browned and just tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sweat until translucent, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and cook another 3 minutes. Increase the heat to high, add the turkey, and cook until browned.
5. Add the tomato paste and tomatoes and cook until a thick sauce is formed and you can see the bottom of the pan when you stir the turkey mixture.
6. Finish with the chopped basil and oregano. Serve atop the roasted mushroom caps.
"Rocco's Healthy & Delicious: More than 200 (Mostly) Plant-Based Recipes for Everyday Life" by Rocco DiSpirito © 2017. Provided courtesy of Rocco DiSpirito. All rights reserved.