Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 package cheese garlic dressing (dry ingredients only) (recommended: Good Seasons)
- 10 to 15 whole black peppercorns
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp (preferably shells removed)
Mix all ingredients and pour over shrimp. Let stand in refrigerator overnight. Will keep for approximately 2 to 3 days.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jon Bonnell
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller