- 4 slices bacon
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into florets (3 crowns)
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the bacon on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool, and then crumble.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets in batches and boil until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Add to a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking, or add to a colander in the sink and run with cold water. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, almonds, dried cranberries and edamame to the bowl with the broccoli and toss.
Whisk together the mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Add the bacon and the dressing to the salad and toss.