Friday's Special Grilled Chicken Salad with Honey Orange Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons creamy mustard-mayo sauce, such as Durkees Sauce
- One 5-ounce package baby mixed greens
- 1 European cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Honey Orange Dressing:
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Drizzle the chicken lightly with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place on the grill pan and cook for 8 minutes per side, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the grill and rest for 5 minutes.
Chop the chicken and add it to a medium bowl. Add the mustard mayo sauce and toss well. Reserve.
Add the mixed greens to a bowl along with the cucumber, almonds, and feta cheese.
Add the orange juice, olive oil, honey, mustard and rice wine vinegar to a mason jar and shake to emulsify. Toss the salad greens with the dressing. Divide among dinner plates and top with the chopped chicken.
Recipe courtesy Jamie Deen