Friday's Special Grilled Chicken Salad with Honey Orange Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons creamy mustard-mayo sauce, such as Durkees Sauce
- One 5-ounce package baby mixed greens
- 1 European cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Honey Orange Dressing:
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Drizzle the chicken lightly with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place on the grill pan and cook for 8 minutes per side, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the grill and rest for 5 minutes.
Chop the chicken and add it to a medium bowl. Add the mustard mayo sauce and toss well. Reserve.
Add the mixed greens to a bowl along with the cucumber, almonds, and feta cheese.
Add the orange juice, olive oil, honey, mustard and rice wine vinegar to a mason jar and shake to emulsify. Toss the salad greens with the dressing. Divide among dinner plates and top with the chopped chicken.
Recipe courtesy Jamie Deen
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence