Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Chicken
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for grill grates and drizzling
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds chicken cutlets (8 thin cutlets)
- 1 lemon, sliced in half, optional
- 2 large handfuls baby arugula
Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic and a big pinch of salt and pepper in a measuring cup. Add chicken to a gallon-size zip top bag or casserole dish and pour the marinade over the chicken. Turn to coat and let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or 1 hour in the refrigerator).
Heat a grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grates with olive oil using a clean tea towel or paper towel.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until golden and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the grill grate and grill until charred, about 4 minutes.
Steak and BLT Potatoes(00:03:29)
Guy's Grilled Lamb Sandwiches(00:04:02)
C'mon, Baby, Light My Grill(01:49)
Balsamic Barbecue Chicken(04:56)
Grilled Feast on Saffron Orzo(00:03:46)
Balsamic-Glazed Grilled Pizza(00:02:59)
Brined Pork Chops With Polenta(03:01)
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lemon and Rosemary Marinated Grilled Chicken with Couscous and Sauteed Balsamic Cremini Mushrooms, Lemon, Rosemary and Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs, Grilled Lemon Chicken, Orange Chicken Recipes, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes, Chicken Piccata Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Chicken and Rice Recipes, Chicken Wing Recipes