Herbed Couscous with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups water and olive the oil to a boil. Sir in the couscous. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 3 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil and some salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the couscous and toss with the parsley, raisins, and pine nuts. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Jamie Deen