- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch coins
- 3 medium parsnips, cut into 1/4-inch coins
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once foamy and melted, add the carrots and parsnips and cook, while stirring, for about 3 minutes. Pour in the chicken broth and 3 tablespoons of the honey and stir to combine. Turn the heat to medium, cover with a lid and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove the lid and season with the parsley, paprika and some salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium-high and cook, while stirring, until the carrots and parsnips are tender and they're nice and glazed with the honey sauce, about 5 minutes more. Add the remaining honey and remove from the heat.