Jamie's BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and stir until softened. Add the vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and some salt and black pepper to the saucepan and simmer on medium-low heat until thickened, about 35 minutes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.