Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- 1 deep-dish frozen piecrust
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt, plus more for garnish
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chopped pecans
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the piecrust on a baking sheet, prick with a fork and bake for 15 minutes.
Add the brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt to a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat and stir while the mixture melts. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool. Whisk in the eggs and the pecans. Add to the pie shell on the baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Jamie Deen