Stone Fruit Cobbler
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying
- 6 cups sliced stone fruit (about 5 medium peaches and 5 plums)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
For the filling: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
For the topping: Whisk together the flour, milk, melted butter, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir just until mixed together, being careful not to over-stir. Pour the topping over the top of the filling.
Bake until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling, about 1 hour.
Let cool slight, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Jamie Deen
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray