Tomato and Radish Salad
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced very thin
- 2 stalks celery, inner stalk with leaves, sliced (leaves too!)
- 2 quarts grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- One 8-ounce container mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the radishes, celery, tomatoes, green onions and mozzarella in a medium bowl and toss together. Drizzle with the olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.