Tomato and Radish Salad
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced very thin
- 2 stalks celery, inner stalk with leaves, sliced (leaves too!)
- 2 quarts grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- One 8-ounce container mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the radishes, celery, tomatoes, green onions and mozzarella in a medium bowl and toss together. Drizzle with the olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Roasted Tomato Dressed Romaine Salad, Heirloom Tomato Salad with Light Vinaigrette, Tuna Salad Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Gnocchi Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Panna Cotta Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.