Tomato and Radish Salad
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced very thin
- 2 stalks celery, inner stalk with leaves, sliced (leaves too!)
- 2 quarts grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- One 8-ounce container mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the radishes, celery, tomatoes, green onions and mozzarella in a medium bowl and toss together. Drizzle with the olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Light Vinaigrette, Tomato, Red Onion and Rocket Salad with Fried Egg, Grilled Chorizo and Grilled Provoleto Crostini, Puttanesca Tomato Salad with Fried Capers, Gnocchi Recipes, Salad, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Greek Salad Recipes, Panna Cotta Recipes, Side Dish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.