- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade of fresh mint
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 1 small bunch red grapes
- 1 mango, peeled, pit removed and chopped
- 1/2 large pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread the coconut out on a baking sheet. Toast until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from the baking sheet to a small bowl to cool.
Whisk together the honey, mint, lime zest and juice. Add the kiwis, banana, grapes, mango and pineapple and toss, making sure all the fruit is coated with the dressing. Sprinkle with the coconut before serving.