This is a bit like a coleslaw, but much more interesting with the combination of the baby vegetables and the shoots.
- 2 handfuls alfalfa and broccoli sprouts
- 2 handfuls mung bean sprouts
- 2 handfuls sunflower salad shoots
- Mixed edible flowers
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 2 baby courgettes (zucchini), sliced thinly lengthways
- 2 red chicory, cut in 1/2 then finely shredded
- 1 bunch baby carrots, sliced thinly lengthways
- 1/2 fennel bulb, halved and sliced finely
- 1 bunch French breakfast radishes, sliced lengthways
- 1 head celery, outer stalks and ends removed, halved and finely sliced lengthways
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons French mustard
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the vegetables together in a bowl. Now make your dressing by mixing all the ingredients together and toss the dressing with the salad.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.