The copyright of this recipe is owned by Jamie Oliver. All rights of the owner are reserved and asserted including the right to be attributed as the author. Unauthorized copying, adapting, display or re-publication of this recipe (or any part of this recipe) in any material form is strictly prohibited.
- This is a great little salad that is really summery and tasty. It is delicious served with fried chorizo, Serrano ham and my smashed chick peas to make a great Spanish supper.
- 5 oranges
- 1 red onion, cut in 1/2 and thinly sliced
- A small bunch flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces (200 grams) Manchego cheese
Remove the skin and pith from 4 of the oranges, slice across thinly and remove the pips. Arrange on a serving plate then sprinkle over the onion and parsley. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Dress the salad with a couple of squeezes of the remaining orange, then stick a small sharp knife into the cheese and twist to make little chunks. Scatter these over the top of the salad and serve straight away.