- 1 pound 1-ounce (500 grams) dried spaghetti, the best you can get
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 dried red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 can anchovies
- 2 handfuls wild rocket (arugula), plus an extra handful to serve
- 1 lemon, zested and 1/2 lemon, zested
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan, finely grated
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
Drain the spaghetti then toss it with the sauce, taste and season if needed. Place on a plate and pile the extra handful of wild rocket on top with a good sprinkling of grated Parmesan.