- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Paris Cheese Seasoning, recipe follows
- Paris Cheese Seasoning:
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Pecorino Romano
- Drizzle olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over low heat.
Add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pot, about 2 tablespoons. Add 1 or 2 kernels of popcorn to the oil as it heats. Once the kernels pop, add the remaining corn and cover with a lid. Shake the pot as the kernels pop. This will keep them from settling on the bottom of the pot and burning. Continue shaking until all of the corn has popped. Remove the popcorn to a large bowl. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, season with Paris Cheese Seasoning and toss.Paris Cheese Seasoning:
Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
From Food Network Kitchens: after further testing and to ensure the best results this recipe has been altered from what was in the actual episode.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.