BBQ Roast Beef Nachos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound rare deli roast beef, thinly sliced and julienned
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1/2 cup pickled cherry peppers, sliced
- Honey Horseradish Crema, recipe follows
- Honey Horseradish Crema:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the roast beef, stir once and let the meat brown, about 2 minutes, and stir again. Add in the BBQ sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Layer the shredded cheese on top of some tortilla chips on a large platter. Pour the piping hot meat over the cheese and then top with the crispy onions, cherry peppers and dollops of the Honey Horseradish Crema.Honey Horseradish Crema:
Mix the sour cream, horseradish, honey, mustard and salt in a bowl. Let the crema sit for 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro