Chunky Mango Guacamole
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 to 3 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 to 1 small habanero (ribs and seeds removed unless you want it hot!), minced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocados and season with salt, pepper and lime juice. Stir in the cilantro, onions, garlic, mango, habanero and red bell pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.