Mummy-aki Chicken Fingers
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (10 to 12 tenders)
- 1 cup store-bought teriyaki marinade
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Bloody Sweet and Sour Sauce, recipe follows
- Bloody Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
Add the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and ginger to a small saucepan. Mix well and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook, about 10 minutes. Yield: 2 cups.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoky Grilled Chicken Wings with Pickled Red Chiles, Dates and Fresh Mint, Spring Chicken with Carrots and Peas, Crispy Chicken with Jalapeno Beurre Blanc and Spicy Poblano Pepper Puree, Thai Chicken Recipes, Chicken Chili Recipes, Sesame Chicken Recipes, Antipasti Recipes, Healthy Snack Recipes, Meatball Appetizer Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.