Mummy-aki Chicken Fingers
- 2 pounds chicken tenders (10 to 12 tenders)
- 1 cup store-bought teriyaki marinade
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Bloody Sweet and Sour Sauce, recipe follows
- Bloody Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
Add the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and ginger to a small saucepan. Mix well and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook, about 10 minutes. Yield: 2 cups.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.