- 2 pounds marble potatoes (any baby potato will do)
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Cracked black pepper
- Greek Ranch dressing, recipe follows
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a pot, cover the potatoes with 1 inch of water. Add enough kosher salt to make the water taste salty. Bring to a boil, and then simmer until just barely softened, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain completely. Pour out the potatoes onto a sheet tray and, with another sheet tray, press to flatten and break the skins. Add a good amount of kosher salt (potatoes love salt), then the olive oil, Parmesan and pepper and toss to distribute.
Bake on a sheet tray until crisp, 25 to 30 minutes, flipping occasionally. Serve hot with a side of Greek Ranch dressing.
- 1 cup 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
In a bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, buttermilk, dill, garlic and honey. Add salt and pepper to taste.