- 15 ounces uncooked Mexican chorizo
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup shredded fontina
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack
- Four 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Pickled jalapenos, for topping
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to broil.
In a nonstick skillet, brown the chorizo until cooked though. Drain on several paper towels and set aside.
Char the tortillas directly over the cook-top flame until blistered.
Top the fundido with the cilantro and pickled jalapenos and serve with the charred tortillas.
This is a great recipe for using up the ends of different cheeses you might have in your fridge.
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro